Shaw High School East Cleveland, OH Alumni
Shaw East Cleveland, OH Alumni Photos
What is this site?
- Send messages to alumni
- View SHS Alumni Profiles
- Share your memories
- Share photos with others
- Discuss past activities
Click on the Yearbooks below to view a copy Online at Classmates.com®. If you don't see your class's yearbook, check out our yearbook page.
|Tom Matte||Class of 1957|
Tom Matte was an outstanding QB on Shaw High football teams. He went on to be an all-Big 10 back at Ohio State, and was a star player for the Baltimore Colts Superbowl winning team of 1970.
|Howard Duff||Class of 1929|
1940's Movie-Actor: Played Detective Sam Spade on radio. Wife was Ida Lapino.
This section is to remember Shaw High East Cleveland, OH alumni who have passed away.
- Class of 1969 Richard Wunderlich
- Class of 2006 James Perkins
- Class of 1967 Patricia Stevens
- Class of 2012 Michael Schaefer
- Class of 1967 Andrew Beal
- Class of 1969 Robert Kennedy
- Class of 1985 Terry Parks
- Class of 1966 Egle Ignatavicius Flugum
- Class of 1997 Clinton Buggs
- Class of 1977 Cheryle Clifton
- Class of 2000 Caela Elam
- Class of 1959 Jennifer Gutterson
- Class of 1971 Stan Harris
- Class of 1968 Tony Series
- Class of 1955 Robert Leach
- Class of 1977 Angelina Barrino
- Class of 1969 George Burdette
- Class of 1988 Heather Cochran
- Class of 1988 John Rogers
- Class of 1985 Jaqueline Tate
Shaw East Cleveland, OH Alumni Merchandise
This site has been created for the former students of Shaw located in East Cleveland, Ohio. If you haven't already, we also encourage you to register for free on this site. You may also want to check out the latest news and school memories. If you are a Shaw alumn, we encourage you to register and be sure to sign up for the alumni newsletter.