Shaw High School East Cleveland, OH Alumni
Shaw East Cleveland, OH Alumni Photos
What is this site?
- Send messages to alumni
- View SHS Alumni Profiles
- Share your memories
- Share photos with others
- Discuss past activities
Click on the Yearbooks below to view a copy Online at Classmates.com®. If you don't see your class's yearbook, check out our yearbook page.
|Tom Matte||Class of 1957|
Tom Matte was an outstanding QB on Shaw High football teams. He went on to be an all-Big 10 back at Ohio State, and was a star player for the Baltimore Colts Superbowl winning team of 1970.
|Howard Duff||Class of 1929|
1940's Movie-Actor: Played Detective Sam Spade on radio. Wife was Ida Lapino.
This section is to remember Shaw High East Cleveland, OH alumni who have passed away.
- Class of 2002 Althea Rowe
- Class of 1968 Michael Watlington
- Class of 1997 Darren Speaks
- Class of 1967 Larry Bryant
- Class of 1976 Reginald Corley
- Class of 1967 Bonnie Beaukman
- Class of 1996 Donnell Palmore
- Class of 1996 Venessa Williams
- Class of 1978 Russell Jackson
- Class of 1990 Herman Gaither
- Class of 1992 Rico Riley
- Class of 2016 Brianna Moore
- Class of 1993 Curtis Johnson
- Class of 1968 Sally McMillan Mitchell
- Class of 1969 Richard Owen
- Class of 1968 Richard Palmer
- Class of 1970 Lynda Williams
- Class of 1986 Donnell Woodson
- Class of 1935 Milton Wagner
- Class of 1983 Kenneth Barclay
Shaw East Cleveland, OH Alumni Merchandise
This site has been created for the former students of Shaw located in East Cleveland, Ohio. If you haven't already, we also encourage you to register for free on this site. You may also want to check out the latest news and school memories. If you are a Shaw alumn, we encourage you to register and be sure to sign up for the alumni newsletter.