Shaw High School East Cleveland, OH Alumni
Shaw East Cleveland, OH Alumni Photos
What is this site?
- Send messages to alumni
- View SHS Alumni Profiles
- Share your memories
- Share photos with others
- Discuss past activities
Click on the Yearbooks below to view a copy Online at Classmates.com®. If you don't see your class's yearbook, check out our yearbook page.
|Tom Matte||Class of 1957|
Tom Matte was an outstanding QB on Shaw High football teams. He went on to be an all-Big 10 back at Ohio State, and was a star player for the Baltimore Colts Superbowl winning team of 1970.
|Howard Duff||Class of 1929|
1940's Movie-Actor: Played Detective Sam Spade on radio. Wife was Ida Lapino.
This section is to remember Shaw High East Cleveland, OH alumni who have passed away.
- Class of 1990 David Shelby
- Class of 1990 Alan McClendon
- Class of 2009 Bridgett Goodwin
- Class of 1945 Doris Lipstreu Hollis
- Class of 1967 Jan Pustai
- Class of 1958 Caroline Burke
- Linda Caldwell
- Class of 1964 Louise Klonesheck
- Class of 1981 Jay Bobs
- Class of 1939 Virginia Davidson
- Class of 1978 Terry Hughley
- Class of 1987 Michelle Somerville
- Class of 1997 Marsha Thomas
- Class of 1986 Robert Little
- Class of 1993 Tywan PRker
- Class of 2002 Tanesha Madden
- Class of 1938 Norman Sugarman
- Class of 1999 Rodny Starks
- Class of 2006 Chris Taylor
- Class of 1966 Nola Burgess
Shaw East Cleveland, OH Alumni Merchandise
This site has been created for the former students of Shaw located in East Cleveland, Ohio. If you haven't already, we also encourage you to register for free on this site. You may also want to check out the latest news and school memories. If you are a Shaw alumn, we encourage you to register and be sure to sign up for the alumni newsletter.