Shaw High School East Cleveland, OH Alumni
Shaw East Cleveland, OH Alumni Photos
What is this site?
- Send messages to alumni
- View SHS Alumni Profiles
- Share your memories
- Share photos with others
- Discuss past activities
Click on the Yearbooks below to view a copy Online at Classmates.com®. If you don't see your class's yearbook, check out our yearbook page.
|Tom Matte||Class of 1957|
Tom Matte was an outstanding QB on Shaw High football teams. He went on to be an all-Big 10 back at Ohio State, and was a star player for the Baltimore Colts Superbowl winning team of 1970.
|Howard Duff||Class of 1929|
1940's Movie-Actor: Played Detective Sam Spade on radio. Wife was Ida Lapino.
This section is to remember Shaw High East Cleveland, OH alumni who have passed away.
- Class of 1957 Rick Riehl
- Class of 1940 William H Webster
- Class of 1970 Susan Strobel
- Class of 1958 Barbara Widlitz
- Class of 1954 George Kalas
- Class of 1954 Larry Johnson
- Class of 2002 Christine Attaway
- Class of 1980 Michael Hall
- Class of 1990 Antonice Pierce
- Class of 1989 Steve Webb
- Ricardo Artis
- Class of 1967 Lewis Everly
- Class of 2009 Tabitha Tolivar
- Class of 1982 Kevin Grays
- Class of 2011 Aeril Wilson
- Class of 2010 Ariel Wilson
- Class of 1970 William Johnson
- Class of 1969 James Hallo
- Class of 1956 Richard West
- Class of 1992 Demon Stephens
Shaw East Cleveland, OH Alumni Merchandise
This site has been created for the former students of Shaw located in East Cleveland, Ohio. If you haven't already, we also encourage you to register for free on this site. You may also want to check out the latest news and school memories. If you are a Shaw alumn, we encourage you to register and be sure to sign up for the alumni newsletter.